Denver, Colorado, may be miles away from Mexico, but its vibrant culinary scene has successfully embraced the rich and diverse flavors of Mexican cuisine. In this article, we’ll delve into the world of Mexican happy hours in Denver and guide you to some authentic taco spots that will transport your taste buds south of the border.
Mexican Happy Hour in Denver:
Mexican happy hour Denver offer a fiesta of flavors, featuring traditional drinks, appetizers, and often a lively atmosphere. Whether you’re seeking a casual after-work hangout or a weekend celebration, these venues have something special to offer during their happy hour festivities.
- Tamayo: Located in Larimer Square, Tamayo offers a sophisticated atmosphere and a rooftop terrace with stunning views of the city. During happy hour, indulge in discounted margaritas, flavorful ceviche, and other Mexican-inspired appetizers that perfectly complement their extensive tequila selection.
- La Loma: Nestled in the historic district of Jefferson Park, La Loma is known for its classic Mexican dishes and welcoming ambiance. Their happy hour menu features discounted cocktails, including margaritas and mojitos, alongside mouthwatering appetizers like street corn and guacamole.
- Machete Tequila + Tacos: With locations in Cherry Creek and the Highlands, Machete Tequila + Tacos is a go-to spot for those craving inventive tacos and a lively atmosphere. Happy hour here includes discounted tacos, tequila flights, and refreshing cocktails that showcase the artistry of Mexican mixology.
Authentic Mexican Tacos Near You:
In the quest for authentic Mexican Tacos restaurant near me boasts a variety of options that promise to satisfy even the most discerning palates. Here are a few places that have earned a reputation for serving up the real deal:
- Tacos Tequila Whiskey (TTW): With multiple locations across Denver, TTW is a local favorite for authentic street-style tacos. From the classic carne asada to adventurous options like lengua (beef tongue) and al pastor, TTW captures the essence of Mexican street food.
- El Taco de Mexico: Situated in the Art District on Santa Fe, El Taco de Mexico is a family-owned gem known for its simple yet delicious tacos. The barbacoa and carnitas tacos are especially beloved, and the salsas add an extra kick to every bite.
- Comal Heritage Food Incubator: Located in the RiNo neighborhood, Comal is not just a restaurant but a community project supporting immigrant and refugee women. Here, you can enjoy a rotating menu of authentic tacos made with love and care.
Whether you’re in the mood for discounted margaritas and ceviche during happy hour or craving the authentic taste of Mexican street tacos, Denver has a culinary scene that caters to your desires. Embrace the lively spirit of Mexican cuisine in the Mile-High City, and let your taste buds embark on a flavorful journey that captures the essence of Mexico’s culinary traditions. ¡Buen provecho!