The global Precision Oncology market is forecast to reach USD 99.72 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Precision oncology categories, recent advances in cancer care have been closely associated with genomic medicine. Knowing the genetic mutations of unique tumors holds the promise of giving practitioners a higher capacity to command specific prescriptions to fight specific tumors types. Although, only a few tumors and tumor types have been correlated with specific genetic mutations. In some forms of breast cancer, doctors instantly have years of expertise in genomic analysis to determine the most appropriate methods for their patients.
Physicians immediately can use DNA testing to look for the mutation of the gene; meanwhile, women with a family story of breast or ovarian cancer. Additionally, the combination of big data healthcare organizations with pharma & biotech corporations is likely to support market growth. On the other hand, the lack of awareness about the possible applications of precision medication and the compensation policies and regulatory framework is expected to hamper the market extension.
Request a sample report of Precision Oncology Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3353
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The global Precision Oncology market accounted for USD 49.98 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2019 to 2027.
- The Application is anticipated to reach USD 22.33 billion by 2027 and is expected to grow at a high rate over the forecast period.
- The End-user segment dominated the market in 2019, with an estimated USD 99.72 billion.
- The Biotechnology companies are the largest segment and are estimated to generate revenue of over USD 43.08 billion by 2027.
- Demand for Precision oncology in defense is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the forecast period.
- North America is expected to be an active region over the forecast period. Numerous enterprises and several new players within and have been investing in advanced sensor manufacturing. The regional market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 12.7% over the forecast period.
Key Players covered in this report are
Eagle Genomics, ASEBIO, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, NanoString Technologies, Inc. NeoGenomics, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., QIAGEN, Tepnel Pharma Services, Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd, among others.
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Companies
- Healthcare Data Companies
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Big data Analytics
- Gene Sequencing
- Drug Discovery
- Companies Diagnostics
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Read the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/precision-oncology-market
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- An analysis of Precision Oncology industry development trends and marketing channels, as well as an assessment of the feasibility of new investment projects, is presented in the study.
- In addition to providing key statistics on the industry, the report provides valuable guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in this market through tables and figures.
- In addition to developing policies and plans, this report analyzes manufacturing processes and cost structures. It also provides information about import/export demand, costs, prices, revenues, and gross margins.
- This report provides information on the market status of Precision Oncology manufacturers and provides valuable insight into the market for companies and individuals.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3353
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse More Reports:
Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nitrile-butadiene-rubber-nbr-market
Ovarian Cancer Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ovarian-cancer-treatment-market
Poliomyelitis Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/poliomyelitis-market
Dupuytren’s Disease Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dupuytrens-disease-treatment-market
Anaplastic Astrocytoma Treatment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anaplastic-astrocytoma-treatment-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report