According to a new report by Reports and Data, the global Ovulation Testing Kits market is forecast to reach USD 665.7 Million by 2027. Ovulation testing kits help determine the timing of ovulation and optimum fertility. There has been a dramatic rise in the number of women who have their babies at age 35 and over in the past four decades. This progression started in the mid-1970s in the U.S. and has proceeded to grow slowly over time. Fifteen percent of birth-giving people today are 35 and older, up from 11% in 2002 and 8% in 1990. With the increasing trends of late pregnancies across different parts of the world, the adoption of ovulation test kits is anticipated to grow significantly
The new entrance into the existing field is another major factor driving the interest of field players to develop future revenue. For instance, Proov Israel based software company received FDA approval for its at-home ovulation testing kit. The test kit determines progesterone metabolite PdG in urine, which is linked to a woman’s ovulation cycle. Nearly 10% of American women have difficulty in conceiving, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. According to the World Fertility Patterns statistics, Mexico’s birth rates are about two kids per mother, well below the levels expected to support current Mexico’s population. Brazil’s birth rate is also lower, at 1.75, close to that of 1.77 for Colombia. Costa Rica is even smaller, down from 1.66. These declining fertility rates can be threatening for women and parents planning to conceive. Thus, more couples are approaching an artificial pregnancy method.
Request a sample report of Ovulation Testing Kits Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3172
Further key findings from the report suggest
- North America dominated the ovulation testing at home with a revenue of USD 109.0 million in 2019. In North America, the home care ovulation urine segment accounted for 49.7 million market revenue in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at CAGR rate of 5.0% by 2027. Due to the increasing prevalence of ovary disorders, rising infertility rate and advanced maternity age the market is expected to dominate the region
- The segment of digital ovulation test at home product type is growing with a significant CAGR rate of 7.8%. The product provide clear and precise results on testing. Adoption of advanced technology is another factor resulting emerging market demand of digital ovulation test
- Ovulation urine test is dominated the sector with market revenue of USD 132.3 million in 2019. Entrance of startup in the market with developing efficient ovulation urine test solutions is one of the major factor driving the market growth
- The continuous growth in infertility is expected to create future opportunity revenue packets of the field.
Key Players covered in this report are
Swiss Precision Diagnostics, Church & Dwight Co., Inc., HiLin Life Products, Fairhaven Health, LLC, Geratherm Medical, Piramal Enterprises, Nectar Lifesciences, CIGA Healthcare and Visiomed Group SA.
Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Ovulation Urine Test
- Test Strips
- Digital Ovulation Tests
- Saliva Ovulation Test
- Ferning’ Test Measuring Gadget
- Ferning’ Test Consumable
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Stores
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Homecare Settings
- Fertility Clinics
Read the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ovulation-testing-kits-market
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- An analysis of Ovulation Testing Kits industry development trends and marketing channels, as well as an assessment of the feasibility of new investment projects, is presented in the study.
- In addition to providing key statistics on the industry, the report provides valuable guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in this market through tables and figures.
- In addition to developing policies and plans, this report analyzes manufacturing processes and cost structures. It also provides information about import/export demand, costs, prices, revenues, and gross margins.
- This report provides information on the market status of Ovulation Testing Kits manufacturers and provides valuable insight into the market for companies and individuals.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3172
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse More Reports:
Bio Succinic Acid Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bio-succinic-acid-market
Breast Ultrasound Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/breast-ultrasound-market
ECMO Machine Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ecmo-machine-market
Medical Fiber Optics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-fiber-optics-market
Novel Drug Delivery Systems in Cancer Therapy Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/novel-drug-delivery-systems-in-cancer-therapy-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report