QuickBooks can change the way entrepreneurs perform accounting and bookkeeping activities manually, but at the same time, it should not be overlooked that even this advanced software is sometimes prone to errors. Specifically. A common error observed by users is QuickBooks Error 6123. This error usually occurs when users try to open a company file. We recommend that you review this section carefully to troubleshoot this issue manually. However, a better way to resolve the issue is to contact the QuickBooks error support team with a reputation for expertise. You can contact our team of knowledgeable and certified QuickBooks experts via helpline i.e. +1-888-351-0999. We will walk you through the process and ensure that this error on your system remains a thing of the past. On that supportive note, let’s continue!
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6123, 0
Here are the specific ways that can help you to resolve the QuickBooks error code 6123, 0.
Method 1: Rename .ND and .TLG files
Rename transaction and network log files for QuickBooks. These files have the extension .ND and “.TLG”, respectively. The steps to rename them are given below:
• First, you need to open the folder containing the company files.
• Then select the corresponding .ND file.
• Next, right-click on the company file and then click on the Rename option.
• Also, rename the .ND file to .ND.OLD
• Then select the .TLG file and rename it the same way you rename the Network (.ND) file.
• Now rename it to .TLG.OLD.
• Finally, make sure to open the QuickBooks company file.
Method 2: Create a new Windows user
The possibility of Windows user login failure may be higher. So, in this case, you can perform the steps below to fix QuickBooks error 6123, 0:
• Open the Control Panel and click on the Create new user option in the User icon.
• Next, select an administrator for the user type.
• Immediately after that, disconnect from the existing one.
• Next is to reboot the system and then log in with the new user’s credentials.
• Now move the company file to the desktop.
• Finally, open QuickBooks and navigate to the company file.
Fixing QuickBooks error code 6123 doesn’t involve any complicated science. Performing the simple procedures listed above can help you resolve the problem. However, if none of these methods works for you and this error continues to bother you, in that case, don’t hesitate to talk to our team of QuickBooks business support experts. Connect with us by calling our customer support line i.e. +1-888-351-0999 and let us handle the issue for you. Our certified accounting professionals are available to assist you whenever you need it.