Maintaining your health is critical in a fast-paced world while dealing with multiple life challenges and rising pollution. Refreshing your mornings with a cup of tea is what people do to face these problems and move on in their lives. You can enrich this experience by replacing your normal tea with green tea, adding extra health benefits. With a wide range of varieties available in this tea type, you can ensure a healthy life while being productive in your daily tasks.
Green tea, a traditional drink famous for its health benefits, has evolved into a diverse world of flavors and varieties. Among the many types available, Japanese green teas like Sencha and Matcha and organic green tea are famous among the tea-drinking population. Let’s learn more about these types and their uses and effects.
Green Tea Varieties:
Green tea is immensely popular for its numerous health benefits and unique flavors. Among the various types available, organic green tea stands out for its natural cultivation methods and eco-friendly practices. Apart from this, there are traditional Chinese green teas and renowned Japanese varieties like Sencha and Matcha.
These varieties offer a distinct flavor and brewing experience with additional health benefits. Thus, from being a morning refreshment to becoming your all-time healthy drink, these green tea flavors are the simplest and healthiest option for you. With the application of modern processing methods, these flavors are turned into the best green tea in India.
What is so special about Sencha and Matcha?
As mentioned earlier, Sencha and Matcha are two Japanese varieties of green teas, that became popular because of their distinct flavors and taste. Both these types have different cultivation methods and green tea-making processes. Let’s learn the features of these types:
- Sencha, a loose-leaf green tea, gained popularity in the 17th century as an alternative to the traditional drinking of powdered tea.
- Tea bushes for Sencha are grown under direct sunlight. After harvesting, the tea leaves are steamed to preserve their bright green color.
- Following steaming, Sencha leaves are pressed and ready to be consumed. The result is a vibrant and aromatic loose-leaf tea.
- Sencha boasts a distinct texture and flavor profile, characterized by its refreshing and slightly astringent taste. All these features make it one of the best green tea types in the world.
- Matcha, on the other hand, is a finely stone-ground powder with roots tracing back to 7th century Japan.
- Tea bushes for Matcha are shaded weeks before harvest, enhancing the levels of theanine and chlorophyll, essential elements for its flavors and texture.
- This process imparts a natural sweetness, antioxidants, and a delicious taste to this green tea.
- The top couple of leaves are picked for Matcha, and after harvesting, the leaves undergo a stone-grinding process to create the fine powder.
- Matcha is known for its velvety texture and rich, complex flavor profile. The quality of Matcha is determined by the amount of bitterness, with high-quality Matcha exhibiting a deep green color and a sweet taste.
These flavors are available at an optimum green tea price, thus offering numerous health benefits without costing too much.
Eco-Valley Organic Tea
Apart from the above Japanese flavors, organic green tea offers the best taste and flavor. Eco-Valley Organic Tea is a perfect blend of health and taste and is one of the best green tea brands in India.
The world of organic green tea is rich with diversity, offering different flavors and experiences. Sencha and Matcha, among the various tea types, showcase the unique characteristics of Japanese green tea. Embrace the freshness of this ancient drink, knowing that each sip contributes to your well-being and the sustainability of our planet.