The global cell therapy market is expected to reach USD 9.24 Billion in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving global market revenue growth include increasing GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certification approvals for cell therapy manufacturing, rising awareness about stem cell therapies, and increasing funds by public and private sectors.
Cellular therapy is a transplantation process carried out by grafting or injecting viable cells into the donor’s body to replace or repair damaged tissues and cells that cannot be replenished by healthy cells. This therapy is widely used in treating various health conditions such as spinal cord injuries, schizophrenia, Alzheimer’s, stroke, urinary problems, head injuries, stroke, and infectious diseases, among others. Factors such as rapid increase in the number of clinical trials, improving healthcare facilities, rising disposable income, and healthcare expenditure, and high adoption of human cells for cell therapy research are boosting market revenue growth. In addition, increasing focus on commercializing stem cell treatments and increasing investments to develop enhanced and effective therapies are expected to boost market growth going ahead.
Request a sample report of Cell Therapy Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3269
Some key highlights of the report:
- Among the therapeutic area, the malignancies segment accounted for higher revenue share between 2021 and 2028 owing to factors such as rising prevalence of various types of cancer, rapid advancements in cell-based therapies, increasing cases of cancer relapse, and increasing usage of cell therapies for cancer treatment.
- Based on therapy type, the allogenic therapy is expected to account for significantly larger revenue share over the forecast period increasing prevalence of various types of cancer, and chronic disorders, rising incidence of cancer relapse, and increasing investments in R&D activities.
- Based on cell type, the stem cell segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. This can be attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases, increasing research activities on stem cell treatment, and increasing stem cell banks across the globe.
- Based on end use, the hospitals & clinics segment is expected to account for largest revenue share throughout the forecast period owing to increasing number of patients suffering from various chronic diseases, expanding healthcare budget, and easy access to latest cell therapies.
- The cell therapy market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share between 2021 and 2028 owing to factors such as high prevalence of various cardiovascular, neurological diseases, cancer, presence of well-developed healthcare and research facilities, and availability of advanced cell therapies. In addition, presence of key market players, rising investments in R&D activities, and increasing demand for regenerative medicine are other factors driving North America market growth.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Rapid revenue growth is attributed to factors such as growing geriatric population, high prevalence of chronic illnesses, and rising public awareness about cell therapies. Moreover, increasing adoption of regenerative medicine, increasing investments in research & development activities, and availability of research approvals to develop effective cell therapies, treatment and products are factors driving market growth in Asia Pacific.
Key Players covered in this report are
Kolon TissueGene, Inc., Anterogen Co., Ltd., Inc., JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Castle Creek Biosciences, Inc., Mesoblast Ltd., Medipost Co. Ltd., Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., Osiris Therapeutics, Inc., PHARMICELL Co., Ltd., Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l., Tameika Cell Technologies, Inc., Cells for Cells, NuVasive, Inc., Vericel Corporation, Celgene Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, and Danaher Corporation.
Therapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Stem Cells
- Bone Marrow
- Umbilical Cord derived
- Adipose derived Stem Cells
- Non-Stem Cells
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Regenerative Medicine Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Read the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cell-therapy-market
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- An analysis of Cell Therapy industry development trends and marketing channels, as well as an assessment of the feasibility of new investment projects, is presented in the study.
- In addition to providing key statistics on the industry, the report provides valuable guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in this market through tables and figures.
- In addition to developing policies and plans, this report analyzes manufacturing processes and cost structures. It also provides information about import/export demand, costs, prices, revenues, and gross margins.
- This report provides information on the market status of Cell Therapy manufacturers and provides valuable insight into the market for companies and individuals.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3269
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse More Reports:
Exanthema Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/exanthema-market
Chronic Kidney Diseases Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/chronic-kidney-diseases-market
Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acquired-immunodeficiency-syndrome-market
Benzoyl Peroxide Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/benzoyl-peroxide-market
Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRPs) Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fiberglass-reinforced-panels-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report