Hybrid Cloud Market Size, Share Analysis, Key
The global hybrid cloud market size reached USD 71.23 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rapid digitization by enterprises across the globe is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
The Hybrid Cloud market drivers and restraints Market intelligence report further offers hard to find data derived from attractiveness analysis that narrates a lot about the products, regions and applications expected to generate more revenue. The research study sheds light on the key growth opportunities and market trends along with other vital market dynamics, including the drivers and restraints on the industry growth. With this report, the prospective buyers can be sure to become capable of adapting to the changes in the Hybrid Cloud market drivers and restraints industry.
It provides businesses with flexible cloud solutions without putting strains and expanses of architecting a complex cloud environment solely on the internal IT team. One major factor behind the growth of hybrid cloud hosting is cost control, where hybrid cloud consolidates costs, reduces capital expenses, and reduces server maintenance, particularly when one deploys it through a hosting service. Flexibility and scalability also allow businesses to change to their needs.
Compatibility issues are solved by hybrid cloud hosting. All these factors are driving revenue growth of the market. In June 2022, U.S. based cloud computing company VMware introduced VMware vSphere+ and VMware vSAN+ to assist businesses in integrating the advantages of the cloud into their current on-premises infrastructure without affecting their workloads or hosts. These new services, which were unveiled at VMworld 2021 as a technological preview known as Project Arctic, would assist clients in improving their infrastructure by offering centralized cloud-based infrastructure management, integrated Kubernetes, access to new hybrid cloud services, and a flexible subscription model.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1353
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) segment is expected to grow at a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period. PaaS much like IaaS is a natural vehicle for achieving a hybrid cloud. PaaS provides users with cloud platform sharing. This is used for developing applications without having to build an infrastructure. Adobe Commerce (Magneto) is the most common example of PaaS for e-Commerce. It enables the merchant to bundle their hosting as a part of their package with Magneto which contributed to revenue growth of the segment.
- Information & communication technology segment is expected to register at a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Easy path of migration, where just by jumping straight from on-premises solutions to the cloud, transits smoothly and easily combining existing infrastructure with over-the-top technologies without having to get a new system gives a major advantage to IT organizations when switching into hybrid clouds. In addition, faster deployment, control, flexibility, and scalability create high demand for hybrid cloud in Information & communication technology sector.
- Market in North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to technological advancement and market competition. It has become the most appropriate solution for this region. With the growing need for more advanced computing capacities, the adoption of hybrid cloud has increased even more.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Inc., CenturyLink Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., DXC Technology Company, Fujitsu Limited, Alphabet Inc. (Google), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, VMWare Inc., and Rackspace Inc.
- On 1 September 2022, Amazon Web Services (AWS) launched AWS in the Middle East (UAE). It enables access to a long list of AWS services in the area. It is estimated by AWS that the Middle East will provide an average of 6000 jobs per year through a planned investment of more than USD 5 billion in the UAE through 2036.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hybrid-cloud-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global hybrid cloud market on the basis of component, service type, service model, organization size, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cloud Management And Orchestration
- Disaster Recovery
- Hybrid Hosting
- Service Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SMEs)
- Large Enterprise
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Government and Public sector
- Banking, Finance, Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Information and Communication Technology
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Alagille Syndrome Market
Kids Nutrition Market
Diabetic Socks Market
Information Rights Management Market
3D Ultrasound Market
Access Control Market
3D Projector Market
Document Management Systems Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest reports| Beacon Technology Market| Needle Coke Market
Trending Titles| 3D Printing Software And Services Market| Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market