Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Size, Key Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Players, SWOT, Revenue Growth Analysis, 2022–2030
Therapeutic Ultrasound Market Revenue Analysis, Company Revenue Share, Global Forecast
The global therapeutic ultrasound market size is expected to reach USD 4.07 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 8.5% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as technological advancement, increase in number of ultrasound procedures, and rise in prevalence of chronic conditions. For instance, Iota Biosciences, based in Berkley, California, is upending the implantable market by using ultrasound instead of batteries or electromagnetic waves to power their miniature neurostimulation devices. The business has developed a millimeter-sized neural dust platform for ultrasonic therapy, which treats a range of neurological problems such as inflammation, motor abnormalities, and cognitive loss. This technology used by Iota drives biometric monitoring, including measurement of nerve activity and core body temperature, as well as nerve stimulation utilizing ultrasound waves.
The Therapeutic Ultrasound market drivers and restraints Market intelligence report further offers hard to find data derived from attractiveness analysis that narrates a lot about the products, regions and applications expected to generate more revenue. The research study sheds light on the key growth opportunities and market trends along with other vital market dynamics, including the drivers and restraints on the industry growth. With this report, the prospective buyers can be sure to become capable of adapting to the changes in the Therapeutic Ultrasound market drivers and restraints industry.
A recent trend in the market is use of therapeutic ultrasound for various new treatments. For instance, Madorra is developing the first hormone-free medical device to treat postmenopausal women's vaginal dryness. This device, which is intended for use at home, provides a substitute for creams and medications that modify hormones and increase risk of stroke or breast cancer in big populations of women. Madorra uses a hand-held ultrasonic device to create heat within vaginal tissue that can conduct 5 to 8 centimeters deep while this device itself remains completely external. Madorra received a funding of USD 4 million from OneVentures to fund clinical trials in Australia.
Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1396
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 18 March 2022, the Chinese government donated a High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) therapy system to China-Dominica Friendship Hospital in Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica, which was created by Chongqing's Haifu Medical Technology Co., Ltd., a medical engineering company. This project was contracted by Chinese Hunan Construction Engineering Group and construction was completed in 2019 due to the delay brought on by Hurricane Maria. The clinic training step was again delayed to March 2022 by Covid-19 outbreak that occurred in early 2020.
- The high intensity focused ultrasound segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of prostate cancer. High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound, or HIFU, is a novel, noninvasive treatment for prostate cancer and the pain caused by cancer that has spread to bones. This ultrasonic transducer used for HIFU is the same as those used for diagnostic imaging and albeit producing much stronger sound waves. Similar to how a magnifying glass can concentrate sunlight to burn a hole in paper, HIFU transducer concentrates sound waves onto a small area of abnormal tissue, producing enough heat to kill the cells. Focused ultrasound surgery is another term for this process, as is MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS).
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period due to increasing number of hospitals offering surgical treatments to treat patients. For example, USF Health Morsani College of Medicine neurosurgeons at Tampa General Hospital (TGH) for the first time in this region started using a brand-new focused ultrasound and state-of-the-art procedure, offers a promising cure for people with Parkinson's disease, Essential Tremor (ET), and other disabling neurological conditions. This minimally invasive procedure has FDA approval. The hospitals segment is driving market revenue growth as more institutions adopt new technology and make it available to the public.
- Some major companies operating in the global market report include Dornier MedTech, EDAP TMS, Philips Healthcare, InSightec, Sonablate, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Shenzhen Huikang Medical Apparatus Co., Ltd., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Fujifilm Europe GmbH, and General Electric.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/therapeutic-ultrasound-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global therapeutic ultrasound market based on technology, end-use, application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Physical Therapy
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Urinary Disorders
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2022-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1396
Our reports will help you solve the following issues: –
Insecurity about the future:
Our research and insights help our clients to anticipate upcoming revenue compartments and growth ranges. This help our client to invest or divest their assets.
Understanding market opinions:
It is extremely vital to have an impartial understanding of market opinions for a strategy. Our insights help to have a keen view on a market sentiment. We keep this reconnaissance by engaging with Key Opinion Leaders of a value chain of each industry we track.
Understanding the most reliable investment centers:
Our research ranks investments centers of market by considering their future demands, returns and profit margins. Our clients can focus on most prominent investment centers by procuring our market research.
Evaluating potential business partners:
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Pulse Oximeter Market
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market
Automotive Telematics Market
Wireless Audio Devices Market
Neuromorphic Processing Market
Voice Biometrics Market
Iris Recognition Market
Chromatography Resins Market
Embedded Sim Market
Solar Energy Market
Beacon Technology Market
Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market
Mobile Medical Apps Market
Metastatic Cancer Treatment Market
Electronic Warfare Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest reports| Beacon Technology Market| Needle Coke Market
Trending Titles| 3D Printing Software And Services Market| Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market